Sprawdź, jak dobrze znasz angielski!
Check it out!
Imię i nazwisko*
True or false test.
Proszę określić, czy zdania są prawdziwe, czy fałszywe, zaznaczając odpowiedni kwadrat "true" (prawdziwe) lub "false" (fałszywe). Każda prawidłowa odpowiedź to 1 punkt, nieprawidłowa to -1 punkt, a brak odpowiedzi to 0 punktów.
1. Berlin is a small country
2. There are seven letters in the word "radio"
3. The opposite of "first" is "last"
4. We eat breakfast in the evening
5. A mouse is a big animal.
6. Knives and forks are made of metal.
7. People are happy when they sleep badly.
8. It's necessary to pay when we buy something in a shop.
9. It's easy to drive on a foggy day.
10. A horse is stronger than an elephant.
11. Diet and exercise are important if you want to be healthy.
12. We wouldn't be in danger if this builiding were in flames.
13. People can change the laws of nature.
14. Kind people have a lot of enemies.
15. When you want to buy something, it's good to compare different products before choosing one.
16. "Sidewalk" and "pavement" both mean the same thing.
17. A flatmate is a person who works with us in the same corporation.
18. A commuter is a prerson who travels long distances to work every day.
19. Some people are superstitious about walking under a ladder.
20. "I would have got injuried if I had been with them in the car" means that I was injuried in a car crash.
21. You can book a hotel room if there are no vacant rooms.
22. Your teth will decay if you neglect to brush them.
23. Greedy people are seldom satisfied with what they got.
24. A person who remains unconscious after an accident shouldn't be moved.
25. In a some countries the law recognizes smacking a child as assault.
26. A child's health is a common anxiety of a parent.
27. We get rough winds in a mild climate.
28. The opposite of "tough" is "tender"
29. The stroke of lightning comes before the thunder.
30. Light bulbs often need replacement.
Multiple choice test.
Proszę wybrać prawidłową odpowiedź. Każda prawidłowa odpowiedź to 1 punkt, nieprawidłowa lub brak odpowiedzi to 0 punktów.
31. Am I ... the window?
32. ... you have a red box?
33. ... like your town?
YouYou doDo you
34. Are there ... students in the classroom?
35. I can ... somebody in the corridor.
36. A train is ... than a car.
37. ... you at the school yesterday?
38. When ... World Wart Two start?
39. I will cook soup if you ... some meat and vegetables.
40.I have ... to New York twice.
41. If you ... me a thousand pounds, I would be happy.
offeredwould offerwill offer
42. She may ... everything.
43. You can't buy many things if you have too ... money
44. My parents were ... the flat on Saturday evening.
45. Computers are ... in most offices.
46. It is worth making the ... to learn a foreign language.
47. Some people often to try to ... their problems instead of solving them.
48. He was really ... after having cycled uphill for 30 minutes.
49. "You mustn't put in here" He... me to put it there
50. The city officials want to reduce ... by encouraging drivers to use the public transport.
exhaust fumesacid rainsozone layer
51. He cancelled the reservation at ... notice and had to pay the whole amount.
52.Susan has been ... from work for spoiling their customers satisfaction.
53. They were refused ... to the club as they were under age.
54. It is high Tom ... something about his attitude towards other drivers.
55. We will start looking for a new flat to rent as soon as we .. the old one.
will have soldwill sellsell
56. According to the law, a person is assumed innocent until ... guilty.
57. Is "acquire" the synonym of... ?
58. The company sells furniture designed to be ... at home.
59. A first ... kit is an essential piece of equipment in a vehicle.
60. They tried to stop their dog from ... at the table.
Korzystając z formularza, zgadzasz się na przechowywanie i przetwarzanie twoich danych przez witrynę.